This is an AIR approved Brevets de Randonneurs Mondiaux (BRM) sanctioned by ACP.
ACP rules for BRMs Worldwide are to be followed strictly.
Please ensure that you have read and understood the rules
Additional Rules are applicable in India - Please ensure that you have read and understood them
1. Bridge Construction work at Cortalim Jn.; proceed with caution
2. Route section between 70KMs-140KMs is rolling terrain
3. Selfies to be taken at all Control Points and posted in real time to 7447724744 (Dabolim Airport, Holy Cross Church-Cavelossim, Pollem Check Post, Velankanni Store-Borim Jn.)
4. Waiver Form to be downloaded, printed, signed & submitted at the start point.
5. Waiver Form/GPX/TCX Files can be downloaded from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/145gIBcrD_Hym-IdXNZPc8st8qq0VltNd?usp=sharing
6. Start/Finish Point Probyk, Panjim; please put on your helmet, front & rear bike tags & lights, reflective vest and carry your waiver form to queue up for bike check.
7. Refreshment/Hydration coupon, if any should be handed over to the vendor.
|#||Subscriber Name||Rider Number||Fee||Medal||Result||Club||Seq No|
YTC=Yet to Confirm, DNS=Did Not Start, DNF=Did Not Finish, LF=Late Finish