Mumbai Naka, MyLan Circle, Nashik
This is an AIR approved Brevets de Randonneurs Mondiaux (BRM) sanctioned by ACP.
ACP rules for BRMs Worldwide are to be followed strictly.
Please ensure that you have read and understood the rules
Additional Rules are applicable in India - Please ensure that you have read and understood them
01. Start from Mumbai Naka, MyLan Circle, Nashik.
02. Take right towards Mumbai. Keep on service road.
03. Take right (u-turn) at Rane Nagar Under Bridge.
04. Head towards now Dhule Toll Naka, entire NH 60.
05. At Dhule Toll Naka, immediate u-turn and head back towards Nashik again, entire NH 60 route.
06. At Dwarka Circle, take left.
07. Just ahead of Dwarka Bus Stop, there is Bodke Plaza Complex.
08. There are few ATMS in it and around also, Just Swipe for your time stamp.
09. Now take u-turn from Kate Galli signal, back to Dwarkar Circle.
10. Take right to Dhule Toll Naka Back.
11. Same u-turn at Dhule Toll Naka immediate and return back Nashik.
12. This time at Bodke Plaza take swipe for final finish point time stamp.
13. In either or other case, you need to reach Bodke Plaza in any case.
* Beware of bad roads due to going on construction of over bridge.
* Beware of Rumbles on Chandwad and Laling ghat . try to slow down.
* Beware of surprise speed breakers.
* Keep left at white strip of extreme left of road.
* Do not ride chatting along with co-rider.
|#||Subscriber Name||Rider Number||Fee||Medal||Result||Club||Seq No|
YTC=Yet to Confirm, DNS=Did Not Start, DNF=Did Not Finish, LF=Late Finish
Event Fee: 1500
Last date 15/01/2020
Please Kindly note the event fees are not refundable and also not transferable nor would be adjusted to any other event.
Your co-operation is highly appreciated in same.