This is an AIR approved Brevets de Randonneurs Mondiaux (BRM) sanctioned by ACP.
ACP rules for BRMs Worldwide are to be followed strictly.
Please ensure that you have read and understood the rules
Additional Rules are applicable in India - Please ensure that you have read and understood them
Registration Form to be filled by Team Captain and submitt to email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheers to Chirala
1. A flèche is a team cycling competition, undertaken by randonneurs.
2. The object of a flèche is to ride the maximum distance in 24 hours, and usually finishing at or near a specified location, riding a route that the team has specified before the start; different teams generally do not have to follow the same route. Teams usually comprise minimum three to five member (multi-rider vehicles count as a single member), of which three must finish in order to complete the flèche; the usual minimum distance is 360 km.
3. The Flèche Vélocio has three main features :
a) Building a strong team spirit by training and riding together.
b) Riding the longest possible distance in 24 hours, despite limited preparation and difficult climatic conditions.
c) Getting all together in a symbolic place to share a nice time of conviviality.
4. Teams ride continuously during 24 hours (no rest stop may exceed two hours).
5. All team members should ride the whole distance together.
6. Each team designs their own route. At least 360 km must be covered during the 24 hours, but the goal is to ride the longest distance possible.
7. Controls should be established every 50 to 100 kms and at the extremities of the route to ensure no shortcuts. The official finishing distance will be based upon the shortest route between controls as shown on an approved map (and not necessarily the actual distance a team rides.) Secret controls may be set up by the organizer.
8. The 24-hour control must be at least 25 kms beyond the 22-hour location.
9. The team captain must submit a proposal with detailed route and time schedule to the local organizer. The organizer verifies the schedule and determines the controls along the route.
10. During the 22nd hour and at the end of the 24th hour, the exact time and the location of the team must be noted on each route card. A minimum of 25 kilometers must be ridden between both verifications.
At the end of 24 hours the event is over. If the team is at its expected finishing location, cards must be stamped (with the time indicated) at a local store or other business, or by a ride organizer.
If a team is not at its expected finishing location, it must stop at exactly 24 hours and each member must write down the distance figure in the finishing distance space or box on the route sheet. An accurate description of the location is also required - something like "1.3 kms east of the Agassiz exit on highway 1."
11. It is not necessary that teams reach their announced finish point or that they stop there. The recorded location at the end of the 24th hour will be recognized for their homologation.
12. For a Flèche to be certified by the ACP, it is required that:
a) At least three team members have ridden the same distance and arrive at the finish together.
b) The covered distance be within plus or minus 20% of the announced mileage (with an absolute minimum of 360 km). For example, if you design a 450 km route, you must ride between 360 and 540 km."
c) At least 25 km have been ridden between the 22nd hour and the 24th hour of the ride.
d) The team captain or a delegate be present at the meeting between 08:00 and 10:00 a.m., and submit the completed brevet cards to local organizer.
13. The organizer must check each Flèche ride, especially: the actual distance ridden, compared to the planned distance; whether the riders have checked in at all controls; and the distance ridden in the last two hours. If everything is correct, the organizer transmits a summary of the results to the ACP Flèche coordinator for France or to the local ACP representative who will combine the various Flèches that are organized in their country and will send them to the ACP.
14. The organising club will only review the planned route and distance. The club does not dictate the total distance to be covered by a team.
15. The organising club will decide the finish point and meeting date & time.
16. The teams will decide their starting point depending on their route and distance to be covered.
17. Teams will decide on their team name when they register for flèche.
18. The club will not form the teams but the club may help coordinate if an interested rider is looking to join a team or if a team is short of one or two riders.
19. The start date, time & place is to be self authenticated by teams using group photo or food bill or ATM slip. Similar self authentication may be done for the distance covered in each control point and especially at the final 2 hours (22nd & 24th).
Important ACP guidelines once again:
20. Important ACP guideline: "For a Flèche Vélocio to be certified by the ACP, and any awards to be earned, it is required that: At least three team members have ridden the same distance and arrive at the finish together."
21. ACP's guidelines on teams using the same route: "Different teams cannot ride together. If several teams use the same starting point and the same route, the starting times for individual teams shall be spaced at least one hour apart."
22. Also note ACP's guideline on routes: "Loop-shaped routes are not permitted. No road segment and no location may be used more than once. Riders have to follow strictly the planned road map. No part of a route shall use the same road more than once in the same direction.
23. A team must complete the first 80% of its target distance and, as stated above, the final distance must be at least 360 kms. A team will be credited for up to 20% above its target distance, provided that the route of the additional distance is documented in the team's submitted route.
Lets all PARTY at Chirala Beach, Sea Breeze Resort, Post finish...
|#||Member Name||Rider Number||Fee||Medal||Result||Club||Seq No|
|2||Narender Reddy Mareddy||5777||Yes||
|4||Prasad Raju Bhupathiraju||1921||Yes||
|7||Raja Sabareesh E J||2822||Yes||
|10||H S Ahamad||7837||Yes||
|11||Sunder Kumar Ravella||1825||Yes||
|16||Karthik Sri Manikanta Vuda||6597||Yes||
YTC=Yet to Confirm, DNS=Did Not Start, DNF=Did Not Finish, LF=Late Finish
Event Fee: 750
Please Note** STRICTLY NO CASH DEPOSIT - Must be Cheque / Online NEFT*
The amount to be paid will be Rs.750/- . Please make the transaction and fill the google form.
Once payment is done please fill the google forms. Without which we cannot validate your payment for the event. Please click the below link to access the forms.
ICICI BANK ACCOUNT: â€œHYDERABAD RANDONNEURSâ€ SAVINGS Account#: 180401000199
Branch: Financial District, Nanakramguda
IFSC CODE: ICIC0001804